The summit is designed to focus on the ever-evolving banking and digital offerings both in Australia and abroad, with an emphasis on innovation. While 2020 has been a challenging year for the industry, it has also brought opportunities by forcing changes in the way bank customers are managing their finances and interacting with their providers.
These changes became the true drivers behind the transformation and revolution for financial providers. To resonate with this theme and to ensure the health and safety of our speakers, sponsors and participants, we are making this year’s summit a virtual event.
Join us at the 2-day summit and take a look at the key topics that will be discussed:
- Latest regulations impacting the banking landscape
- Learnings from COVID-19 and changes that are here to stay
- Meeting customer demands and expectations in a new world of banking
- International and adjacent industry case studies around innovation
- Helping the SMEs to survive and thrive
- Achieving digital transformation through technology and successful partnerships
- Tracking of the implementation of open banking and opportunities it will unlock
- B2B and B2C payment innovation
- Things fintechs and neo banks are doing to stay competitive
- Economic forecast and looking into the future – opportunities and threats
Join Mambu on 1st day of summit as we take a look at "New era of digital transformation", along with esteemed panel of industry experts.
Wednesday, 21 October 2020 | Session 3 | Panel theme: "New era of digital transformation”
- What are the true drivers of digital transformation?
- Can faster transformation be achieved under pressure?
- Lessons learned from COVID-19.
Our esteemed panel for the session:
- Myles Bertrand - MD, Mambu APAC
- Dave Coombes - CTO, Tyro
- Heather McGovern - Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, MyState Bank
We invite you to register for Australian Banking Innovation Summit if you have not done so. Don't forget to visit our virtual booth to speak with our team about our cloud-native banking platform and your specific digital banking requirements.