The Digital Banking Symposium 2020, held from 3-4 November, will shed light on digital banking and its impact on jobs and the economy.
Join renowned thought leaders and industry experts as they provide insights on upcoming trends in digital banking and FinTech, the adoption of key technologies as well as employment opportunities in the financial services sector.
The Digital Banking Symposium 2020 will be officiated by Guest-of-Honour Mr Ng Chee Meng, Secretary-General of the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC).
Join Mambu on 1st day of symposium as we walk through the success of "Building a Bank Platform in 305 days", along with an esteemed panel of industry experts.
Tuesday, 3 Nov 2020 | 1:00PM - 1:30PM SGT | Panel theme: "Building a Bank Platform in 305 days"
Our esteemed panel for the session:
- Myles Bertrand, Managing Director, APAC, Mambu
- Jason Latham, Chief Information Officer, Hay
- Siobhan Hartnoll, Commercial Lead Asia Pacific Australia, Featurespace
- David Fodor, Business Development Manager, FSI , AWS
- Pauline Wray, Global Lead, BCG FinTech Control Tower