With the Philippines introducing a digital banking framework, market observers are anticipating a wave of innovations brought on by this new breed of banks.
But how does one build a digital-first bank from scratch that caters to the unique circumstances of the Philippines?
Wednesday, 3 Mar 2021
11.00am - 12.00pm SGTWatch On-Demand
- Designing a bank for the digital-first generation
- Building a modern, modular and scalable technology architecture
- Translating technology into business goals
- Riddhi Dutta, Regional Head for ASEAN & India, Backbase
- Manish Bhai, CEO, UNOBank, Philippines
- Myles Bertrand, Managing Director, APAC, Mambu
- Peter Murray, Head of FSI ASEAN, AWS