Learn everything you need to know about composable banking.
Get access to the ultimate beginner’s guide to explore how successful banks leverage composable banking to create modern customer experiences, get innovations to market faster and respond to market pressures. The ultimate beginner’s guide includes access to an on-demand webinar, ebook, case studies and podcast.
Expand your knowledge.
Take a look inside the ultimate guide.
Explore how the challenges of traditional banking platforms like costly customisation and complexity have prompted startups, spinoffs and incumbents to build a modern tech stack using composable banking. This guide’s ebook, webinar and success stories cover the strategies used by top banks to transform operations using the principles of composability in system design.
This guide’s webinar, ebook and success stories cover the strategies used by top banks to transform operations using the principles of composability in system design.
On-demand webinar: Thriving in the fintech era
Learn from the experts on topics like:
- How to be digital first, agile and truly customer focused
- How the fintech era brings changes and challenges
- What composable banking is and how it impacts your competitive advantage
- The steps to adopt an agile approach in your organisation
An introduction to composable banking
Get the basics in this ebook, including how:
- Accelerating change is an existential threat to traditional banking
- Rapid and flexible assembly of independent, best-for-purpose systems helps banks become as nimble as a fintech
- Composable platforms allow banks to seamlessly tap into the fintech ecosystem
Composable banking case studies
Hear N26, Wenance and Zest Money share stories of:
- Accelerating speed to market supported by fast, flexible and secure architecture
- Adaptable products built with seamless component integrations and minimal configurations
- Business agility and growth due to the ability to react to market changes quickly
Podcast: Building a data-driven culture in banking
Listen as Anil Saboo, Head of Partner Solutions & AI Partnerships at Google, explains:
- The key steps to building and then nurturing a data-driven culture
- How to keep a data-driven approach authentic
- Best practices for a stronger data-driven mindset
- How business in a post-COVID world might approach data with a different mindset
Respond to customer demand trends with agility.
As a cloud-native approach, composable banking gives financial institutions the freedom to move fast and adjust components with ease, eliminating the type of disruption common with legacy tech. Get the guide to see how established banks and new entrants leverage this agile tech stack to increase speed to market, lower total cost of ownership and improve customer relationships.