Spanning over 2 days, Digital Banking Asia 2021 is the essential event to explore up-to-the-minute trends and recently developed tech for the largest banks and credit unions, while examining the latest innovations and adoptable best practices from challenger banks and fintechs.
Fintech and bigtech are leveraging its online ecosystems and data advantage to offer a seamless digital experience to customers, which is a major challenge for banks. All major banks are quickly adopting digital transformation with a diverse range of other products and services all on one digital platform. This is a platform where banks and fintechs in SouthEast Asia can learn and exchange insights directly with innovators and disruptors on tactical strategies to transform your banking operations. For more details, visit the event website here.
Myles Bertrand, Managing Director for APAC at Mambu, will be speaking at the first panel where he will be sharing insights and discussing with other industry experts on how to create a truly digital bank in this day and age.
• Gopal Kiran, Director - Financial Services at Deloitte
• Steven WONG Weng Leong, Chief Digital & Global Banking Strategist at China Construction Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
• Farah Jaafar-Crossby, CEO at Labuan IBFC Incorporated
• Myles Bertrand, Managing Director, Mambu APAC at Mambu
• Sean Ryan, Head of Financial Crime Strategy - APAC at Feedzai
• Arvid Swartsenburg, Senior Director, Head Strategy & Partnerships, UOB TMRW at UOB
Keen to chat with our team? Book a meeting with us now.