Are you interested in digital banking products? Keen to know more about the reality of financial services’ digital transformation in Vietnam? Do you want to participate in the field of Fintech but have many questions on how to go about your strategy?
We have seen Apple launched Apple card, Facebook distributed Facebook Pay and tried to launch Libra, a digital currency, Google also announced that it would provide a user check account, supported by Citigroup, while Grab launched GrabPay card.
The movement of these big-techs has triggered an extremely competitive Fintech market in the world, brought a huge challenge to traditional financial services companies, and forced them to digitally transform to compete. Banks and financial services companies in Vietnam are not out of this race.
Register your free pass today and hear from leading industry speaker as they share their views on "Digitization in Financial Services: Challenges & Opportunities”
Date: 24 September 2020, Thursday
Time: 17:00 PM - 18:30 PM Vietnam time
Our esteemed panel for the session:
- Mr. Bryan Carroll, Chief Digital Officer at MSB (TNEX)
- Ms. Sonia Wedrychowicz, Senior Advisor at McKinsey & Company
- Mr. Myles Bertrand, Managing Director at Mambu APAC
- Mr. Craig Hughes, Chief Enterprise Architect at Danske Bank
- Mr. Ben Robinson, Co-Founder and Head of Content at Aperture
- Mr. David Jimenez Maireles, Head of Product TNEX and Deputy CDO MSB