After their first successful all-digital event in 2020, Sibos are back with an enhanced virtual program for 2021, driving engagement on major and emerging issues across the financial ecosystem, and delivering an immersive delegate experience.
Sibos will spark community connections via new collaborative networking opportunities and provide even more of the thought leadership, insight and inspiration that’s unique to the event. The Sibos conference, free to attend, will examine the theme of Recharging Global Finance through digital acceleration, technological innovation, managing risk and greater diversity and sustainability.
11 Oct., 10:30 GMT / 12:30 CEST, this session will be streamed live on the virtual platform.
Meet the panellists:
- Elliott Limb, Chief Customer Officer, Mambu
- Lisa Davis, Head of Digital Channels, JP Morgan Chase
- Luca Corsini, Head of Trade Finance, Unicredit
- Tunde Kehinde, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Lidya
- Moderated by: Devie Mohan, CEO of Burnmark
Reach out to our team to learn more about Mambu and our true SaaS cloud banking platform.