The facets of leadership have and are still evolving, with a refreshed focus on the dynamics and instruments of change within organisations. There is unanimous agreement about the end goal but less understanding about what the actual steps should look like- the change journey itself.
The instruments needed to change course must be clearly and realistically set. But what else is required to inspire and influence? Is failure required in order to succeed?
This webinar from Finextra, in association with Mambu, will explore the dynamics of modern leadership and what it takes to successfully orchestrate change, not only once but as a constant.
Date & time.
Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 16:00 CEST / 15:00 BST
- Anna Milne - Senior Editor, Finextra [Moderator]
- Ben Snowman - VP Partnerships & Advisory, Mambu
Want to learn more about how Mambu can prepare your leadership for change?
- The relationship between technology and leadership and how they influence change
- Are hierarchical constructs still fit for purpose?
- How do you ‘rally the troops’ (employees and stakeholder) successfully to drive change? What are some specific tactics?