Salt Edge was founded in 2013 with the aim to create stable and secure interoperability channels between financial providers and end-consumers, bringing benefits to all the involved parties. The company currently works in Europe, Asia and Pacific.
Salt Edge Compliance Solution:
- helping banks and other financial institutions become compliant with PSD2 in a matter of months and even go beyond compliance with premium APIs for TPPs.
Salt Edge Open Banking Gateway:
consuming all the available APIs for access to account information and payment initiation. The company provides a range of enrichment services on top of the aggregated data.
The partnership between Mambu and Salt Edge makes the PSD2 compliance solution available to all the ASPSPs among Mambu’s clients wishing to be compliant in a faster and more affordable way than developing open banking APIs in-house.
Salt Edge offers a complete solution kit that meets all the strict PSD2 and RTS requirements:
- API Management Platform for TPPs (AISP, PISP, PIISP/CBPII, Availability API, etc.).
- Developer Portal for TPPs (documentation, sandbox, first line of support).
- TPP verification system (for eIDAS and license daily checks) and offers ASPSPs an open banking/PSD2 channel for TPP communication for both account information and payment initiation purposes.
- Consent Management System.
- ASPSP Dashboard for live monitoring and TPP management.
The entire solution is connected via a Connector API which is already pre-integrated with Mambu.
For more information, visit partner website.