We are hiring.
How you support our mission
- Enable engineers and product managers to stay in the flow to address their intents and goals of the team
- Constantly assess and increase where applicable the maturity level of the teams, product lines, tribes and the organization
- Advise our chapters and tribes to help them achieve their intents by applying modern agile practices and mindset
- Help build happy, efficient and motivated teams
- Create a safe zone in the team for challenging ideas, practices and decisions
- Empower the team to find their best way of achieving objectives
What you’re bringing to the table
- 3+years experience in an Agile Coach role
- Solid (proficient) knowledge of existing agile frameworks (SCRUM, XP, Kanban, Crystal, etc) and scaling frameworks (LeSS, SAFe, DAD, etc)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Solid knowledge of latest trends and industry Agile, DevOps & Lean best practices
- Excellent communication, mentoring, planning and anticipation skills
You’re more than your job description
- You love empowering teams to find their best way of achieving objectives, and can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and coach because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more