We are hiring.
- Coach the team:
- Drive the team continuous improvement by:
- Solve team impediments by:
- Ensure team autonomy and alignment:
- Help to build happy, efficient and motivated teams by:
You need to have:
- Solid (proficient) knowledge of existing agile frameworks (SCRUM, XP, Kanban, Crystal, etc) and scaling frameworks (LeSS, SAFe, DAD, etc);
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in an Agile Coaching role;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency;
- Solid knowledge of latest trends and industry Agile, DevOps & Lean best practices;
- Excellent communication, mentoring planning and anticipation skills;
- Self-motivation, initiative to do more - faster and better and constant self-development;
- Adaptability to a variety of team needs and working styles.
Compensation and benefits:
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to training and conferences.
- Salary range for this role is 3800 - 6000 Eur GROSS/monthly
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world..
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more