We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll work as part of a team to implement & support the Mambu platform with digital lenders, startups, microfinance organizations and new business units of traditional banks
- You’ll gather business requirements (product settings, workflows, accounting rules, etc) from our customers, and translate these into configuration and setup of the Mambu system
- You’ll provide training to our customers on the Mambu platform and new feature releases, as well as ongoing support to existing customers and their users
What you're bringing to the table
- You have 3+ years of experience working with consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- You have a consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs.
You're more than your job descriptions
- You love working in a team, you are an excellent communicator, and you are handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You’re an excellent communicator in English and Spanish
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more