We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- Work as part of a team to implement & support the Mambu platform with digital lenders, startups, micro-finance organizations and new business units of traditional banks
- Gather business requirements (product settings, workflows, accounting rules, etc) from our customers and translate these into configuration and setup of the Mambu system
- Provide training to our customers on the Mambu platform and new feature releases
- Provide ongoing support and Q&A to existing customers and their users
- Be an active part of shaping Mambu's culture as a company
What's in your toolbox:
- Deep knowledge of consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, and time management as well as solving problems
You’re more than your job description:
- You can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You want to make a difference, hone your project and time management skills because you love it!
- You have experience working with banking systems
- We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the office location team, you will have access to:
- Private health insurance In the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruit
- Free underground parking
- Training & development personal budget
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more