We are hiring.
- Implement, enhance and manage security technologies, practices and training that support the mission to protect Mambu’s infrastructure and the information managed by the services
- Collaborate with the Engineering teams and other infrastructure teams to detect, analyze, understand, mitigate and permanently fix vulnerabilities
- Provide sufficient tools, practices and guidance so that engineers can autonomously improve security of Mambu environments and ensure security of the services
What’s in your toolbox
- Solid hands on background in code development (using Python, Ruby, Java or similar)
- Knowledge of secure coding practices
- Experience in conducting information security risk assessments for distributed, complex systems
You’re more than your job description
- Security isn’t your only language - you can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You will get an additional thumbs up if you have a proactive mindset and drive to find and address root causes
- Hats off if you have experience with vulnerability management (e.g.: static/dynamic code analysis, automated vulnerability management)
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more