We are hiring.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Through consulting engagements, support established banks, neobanks, fintechs and new entrants with the development of their vision and strategy, ultimately designing new ventures, new propositions and identifying opportunities to improve operational effectiveness
- Work with the company’s specialist teams (solution architects, product managers, data scientists etc) to assure the feasibility of designs for real-world success
- Work in close partnership with the company’s senior leadership teams to align the go-to-market strategy for Advisory Services as well as binding the outcomes of consulting engagements with core platform opportunities (sales, product enhancements etc)
- Support consulting engagements by tapping into existing deal flow for the company’s core platform while creating a distinct pipeline
- Support the company’s reputation as a thought leader
- Deliver client, commercial and employee objectives
You will need to have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in a top tier consultancy with experience of delivering projects at an Exco level
- A track record of working with Executives in major financial institutions across commercial strategy, digital transformations and new to market proportions
- Owner mindset, a bias for action and ambition for growth
- Knowledge of banking (retail and commercial) – products, operating model, channels, risk & controls, treasury, operations and technology
- Strategy formulation – growth and cost reduction Design Thinking – creation of new customer propositions, corporate ventures or operating model and process improvements through user-first methodologies
- First hand, practical experience of the transformational benefits of digital technology
- First hand, practical FinTech experience – directly or as a consultant
- Knowledge of the commercial application of emerging technologies applied to banking
- Strong written and verbal English
- Numerically literate
- Professional proficiency in MS Office suite
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more