We are hiring.
How you contribute
- Be a servant leader for one or multiple Product teams
- Focus on guiding people in their career path, by supporting growth opportunities for each engineer (training, conferences, learning materials, mentors etc.)
- Define a way of working in the teams that enables high autonomy, high alignment and a streamlined product engineering processEstablish team objectives and ensure on prioritisation and achievement
- Be the driver throughout the onboarding of new Mambuvians, in an efficient & scalable manner
- Define recruiting objectives to acquire new skills, or create capacity to satisfy business needs, and competitiveness at team level
What's in your toolbox
- Strong people management & leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency, direction and goals
- High level understanding of cloud computing, RDBMS, web services
- Solid hands on background in software engineering and operations that enables a smooth streamlined process for delivering value within people
You’re more than your job description
- You love working in a team, understanding people's ambitions, aligning them to organization needs and offering ongoing guidance and feedback
- You can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and lead because you love it
- You’re driven by curiosity, act as a coach and look to get the best out of people.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more