We are hiring.
How you will contribute:
- You will collect, analyse, and surface data to product leaders and team members
- Utilise cross-functional data to correlate trends and identify strategic actions
- Automate data correlation, analysis, and reporting at every opportunity
- Interface with all functions in the organisation including engineering, customer success, sales, marketing, finance, and PeopleOps to ensure availability of cross-functional data
- Teach best practices for accessing and understanding data - and making it available and easily accessible throughout the organisation
What’s in your toolbox:
- 2-3 years experience in BI development
- Strong analytical toolkit for developing accurate calculations and uncover insights such as making financial models, correlating disparate data, cleaning databases, etc.
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with Tableau / Thoughtspot / Looker, or other data tools to create and automate dashboards, reports, and analysis
- Programming skills (Python or other)
- Expertise in visualizing complex data analysis
You’re more than your job description:
- You have strong leadership, as well as time and project management skills
- You have curiosity and passion for problem solving, both conceptually and analytically, towards optimizing strategy
- You have the ability to set goals and work independently according to the objectives
- Ability to communicate clearly, with respect and empathy
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more