We are hiring.
What you will be working on:
- Establish a company wide approach to learning and development:
- Lead the learning and talent agenda with passion to inspire the creation of a culture that encourages individual and organisational learning
- Work closely with various leaders across the organisation to engage and understand their business units and learning requirements
- Design a strategy that services global, local and functional demands
- Embrace different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Drive a culture of continuous professional development and a learning organisation:
- Build a roadmap that supports continuous learning and development and is aligned with overall company strategy/growth plans
- Ensure organisation of development events, trainings and learning activities and monitor how effectively learning has been transferred to employees
- Design, formulate and implement strategies for career paths programming in line with the assessment of current competencies and future needs of Mambu:
- Design, implement and execute manager foundational program
- Design, implement and execute Leadership program
- Design and implement strategies to increase the retention of staff
- Use knowledge of the organisational strategy and operating plans to anticipate evolving and future capability and talent requirements and identify key organisational risks
- Build a supporting network of third party suppliers for the delivery of learning and training services, including standardisation and metrics of successful delivery:
- Negotiate and maintain contracts with third party suppliers according to internal standards and procedures
- Continuously scout for new learning opportunities offered by third parties
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in designing and executing a Learning & Development strategy
- Ability and proactivity in building and setting up operational Global L&D processes from scratch
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Competitive salary and benefits program.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more