We are hiring.
Ingredients for successful selection:
- Basic programming knowledge;
- Ideally, you are in final years of your studies;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proactive attitude, creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality;
- Interest in Cloud technologies, managing WebServices, automation;
- Learning by doing experience on things like building your own Minecraft server, playing with Cloud Services or “RnD” initiatives.
During this period you will:
- Be a part of our professional SRE team and learn from the best;
- Gain new technical and soft skills, through various trainings;
- Be paid and enjoy our other benefits;
- Have a chance to become a permanent team member!
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities.
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more