We are hiring.
How you contribute:
- Continuously work on improving observability of Mambu’s production
- Drive end2end resolution of production incidents
- Support other teams by solving technical issues (cases) reported by customers
- Deliver standard requests raised by Product and Customer Success teams
- Continuously build technical knowledge base
- Drive product reliability improvement effort across Mambu
- Onboard new products, activities and services
- Be an ambassador of SRE culture and mindset in Mambu
What's in your toolbox:
- Knowledge of public cloud services and principles
- Understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems
- Knowledge on how to manage applications on Kubernetes
- Experience with application monitoring and alerting on scale
- Experience with operational processes (major incident management, monitoring, post-mortems, etc.)
- Automation and scripting experience (Go is a big plus, Java, Python, Bash or others)
- At least 3 last years of experience in operations, preferably with a public cloud. At least 1 years of Docker/Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of continuous deployment strategies
- Knowledge of network and network security
- Application security knowledge (secure software development practices) is a plus
Compensation and benefits:
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance;
- Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Salary range for this role is 2700 - 3800 Eur GROSS/monthly
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities.
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more