We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- Mambu’s partner network is a strategic pillar for the organization’s growth engine. We are on a mission to create a vibrant, world-class partner ecosystem that is helping to accelerate our growth and supports us to become the defining software company of the 21st century.
- Reporting to the Partner Programmes & Enablement Director, the Senior Partner Programmes Manager will be instrumental in developing our partner landscape and partner go to market strategies through a suite of commercial programmes, tools and processes. This will result in the right partners incentivised to cover the market on behalf of Mambu and support us in our dealings with customers.
- The individual will be on point to drive, support and execute regional partner engagements to expand meaningful partner capacity and capability.
- Supports the definition and execution of Mambu’s Partner programmes and Partner Led Model
- Engage and work closely with Partner sales leadership & staff in all regions and global partner team members to ensure proper execution of the Partner Resell, Referral Partner Led Model
- Implement and solicit input on best practices, sales models and Partner Programme improvements and developments
- Develop line of communications between partners and Mambu with the Partner Marketing Team
- Create and oversee rules of engagement and processes for dealing with partner and field escalations
- Evolve partner sales and promotion programme(s) as needed based on changes within the company, market, industry, etc. (e.g. new partner types and/or tiers)Enhance operational efficiency through the evolution of automation & systems support for the Partner Management Team
- Responsible for operational reporting and analysis of Partner business and performance and partner reseller programme managementInvolvement in Mambu's annual global summit and the company's flagship partner enablement platform
- Development of a segmented Partner Management approach including Business Planning, to enable and support the partner resell and led modelEvolve the commercial arrangements between Mambu and partners where relevant including referral schemes
- Continually develop opportunities to grow the commercial value of the partner network
What you’re bringing to the table
- Proven track record of enabling and growing a partner ecosystem
- Highly responsive to internal customer and external partner stakeholder requests
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude, a natural sense of curiosity and growth mindset
- An effective time manager, capable of developing and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within a large heavily matrixed organization
- A positive demeanor, with a sense of purpose and the ability to enjoy doing the most impactful work of their career
- An understanding of what motivates our partner community, our internal stakeholders and our sales organizations
- Experience in a multinational technology company, preferably experience in SaaS industry Develops and drives consensus while implementing innovative process and strategy improvements
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in partner programmes within an IT or software organisation.
- Ability to travel 15% to 20% of the time
Embrace your future at Mambu
- We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we arein. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more