We are hiring.
How you support our mission:
- Responsible for translating business results into cutting-edge visuals
- Work closely with Product Operations and with Mambu executives to build top notch presentations Assist in generating Product Marketing collateral and product sheets
- Developing resources, guidelines, and templates that help different stakeholders in the company to create well designed assets
- Closely coordinating with the Product Ops department to update and generate design deliverables, timelines & execute on new/existing event creative
- Supporting web design efforts, including the design of website ads, banners, graphics and overseeing email marketing
What you will bring to the table:
- 3-5 years experience as a Digital/Marketing Designer
- A strong portfolio showing high competencies around presentations; data visualization and infographics.
- Clean visual design style with solid graphic design understanding - from typography to design principles ie contrast, hierarchy, balance etc.
- Working experience in Product-centric organisation
- Self Motivated. Ability to set goals and work independently according to the objectivesClear Communicator - ability to communicate clearly, with respect and empathyCreative. Ability to solve problems, curiosity to try something new, looking at things with fresh perspective
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more