We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll plan, organize, and facilitate the completion of a Customer Onboarding Project while ensuring these engagements are completed on-time, within scope and contractual obligations
- You’ll work in close collaboration with Mambu Consultants, CSMs, Product Management and Customer/Partner Project Manager(s) in order to optimize the Customer Onboarding experience and increase customer trust in Mambu’s products, solutions and services
- You’ll identify potential areas of optimization in the Customer Onboarding process, drive their implementation, and set a forum with customers for sharing knowledge, challenges, and innovative ideas
What you're bringing to the table
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably on complex technical delivery projects in the banking or FinTech industry
- You’re familiar with SaaS implementations and technical transformation projects
- You have strong team leadership skills, and you are able to manage internal and external resources.
You're more than your job description
- You can work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You have strong project and time management skills
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more