We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- Driving Mambu’s Customer Success Programme and ensuring that agreed Customer Outcomes are met
- Making sure our customers get the most out of our product and meet their business needs
- Demonstrating value and ensuring high performance - ultimately, making our Customers more successful through doing business with Mambu
- Listening and understanding our customers' current and future requirements and working with our Product Management Team to help prioritise these on the Mambu product roadmap
- Engaging with executive sponsors, stakeholders and with the whole customer ecosystem
- Identifying relevant new projects and growth opportunities
- Acting as a main contact and escalation point for our customers, assisting a good working relationship with Mambu support
- Keeping up to date on the evolution of the customers' ecosystem, their industry and our competitive landscape
- Getting better based on what our customers tell us
What you need to have:
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology, implementation, and product development teams at all levels
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Demonstrable track record of establishing and managing strategic executive level relationships with clients
- Min. 3 years of relevant working experience in corporate account management type of role
- Proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, to work with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;
- And of course, we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more