We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll be accountable for Customer’s overall success with Mambu, including renewals, expansion, customer health, and satisfaction, making sure our customers get the most out of our product and meet their business needs
- You’ll maintain regular and appropriate communication and governance with both internal and external executive teams to ensure alignment and transparency
- You'll develop individual success plans to ensure Mambu adoption, expansion and advocacy for each of your customers
- You'll work with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
What you're bringing to the table
- You have 7+ years of experience in a customer focused, account management type of role in the Banking/Financial Services Technology space with proven record of successfully managing long-term account relationships at all organizational levels (C level, IT, Operational)
- You have recent experience in a business based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products and services across Latin America
- You have a consistent track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales (farmer) setting
You're more than your job description
- You have prove ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
- You’re an excellent communicator in English and Spanish
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more