We are hiring.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build strong customer relationships with practitioners as well as executive sponsors, acting as a trusted advisor for focus accounts
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success with Mambu, including renewals, expansion, customer health, and satisfaction
- Developing individual success plans to ensure Mambu adoption, expansion and advocacy for each of your customers
- Conduct quarterly and executive business reviews
- Maintain regular and appropriate communication and governance with both internal and external executive teams to ensure alignment and transparency
- Working with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Provide updates on Product Roadmap and enhancements
- Build relationships with strategic partners and technology partners
- Making sure our customers get the most out of our product and meet their business needs
You will need to have:
- 7+ years of experience in a customer focussed, account management type of role in Financial Services.
- Recent experience in a business based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products and services
- Proven record of successfully managing long-term relationships with accounts at all organisational levels (C level, IT, Operational)
- Consistent track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales (farmer) setting
- Proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, to work with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
- Presentation skills in online and in person setting
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Poise under pressure, thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more