We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- For the Commercial organisation, develop a portfolio of service and self service tools, such as discovery guides, value calculators and success/value metrics to support….. These tools are more likely going to service lower value and more transactional deals
- Develop detailed business case models and value interview tools for transformational deals
- Work closely with the sales training team to build out collateral in order to train the sales organisation
- Continue to service and upgrade the tooling as Mambu’s offerings mature
- Create and maintain a library with customer value testimonials
- Build a global Centre of Excellence by working closely with Customer Value Engineer Lead
What you’re bringing to the table
- Banking sector experience and SaaS technology experience preferable
- Coding/developer experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build complex business case models
- The ability to execute in a detailed manner
You’re more than your job description
- You’re a creative thinker, with the ability to execute in a detailed manner and follow through process
- You have enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, and time management as well as solving problems and bringing new ideas to the team
- You’re an excellent communicator in English
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more