We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll develop integrated (PR, Social, Digital, Content, Events) campaigns that deliver strong ROI, execute and measure lead generation activities and events
- You’ll create Marketing assets including landing pages, emails, and paid media ads and co-develop content including white papers, blogs, webinars, thought leadership stories, presentations, social media posts and website copy across all channels
- You’ll co-support content projects with external agencies — from ideation, through review, to distribution
- You’ll conduct research that provides insight into the North American market and key buyers and implement and maintain processes that allow the North American Commercial team to scale and deliver measurable results
What you're bringing to the table
- You have 4+ years of B2B digital marketing research experience and strong knowledge of various marketing and automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Google Analytics and Salesforce
- You are skilled in writing and editing content with great attention to detail
- You have experience within the Banking/Finance industries.
You're more than your job description
- You love traveling and have ability to travel 10%-20% of the time
- Experience working within SaaS environment is a plus
- You’re an excellent communicator and have the ability to communicate cross-functionally within a highly energetic team
- You love working in a team, you are an excellent communicator, and you are handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more