We are hiring.
- Build up from the ground and serve a high performing security team by setting goals in line with the company strategy and overall product security program
- Develop an implementation security strategy for the tribe and execute it, including hiring of the team members
- Contribute hands-on in the beginning to achieve the goals
- Ensure Mambu Ecosystem Tribe products are externally penetration tested and support internal and external audits
- Work closely with stakeholders inside and outside the tribe to understand their needs, and support their decision making by taking into account security aspects, incl. review of potential vendors (3rd parties that we integrate with) and tools from a security perspective
- Enable product management, development and infrastructure teams inside the tribe to ensure compliance with internal and international security standards
What’s in your toolbox
- Experience with leading Security teams
- Understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems
- Knowledge of information security principles (ie. Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability) and their application in SaaS solutions (ie. cloud computing, web applications, networking)
- Good knowledge of Security Standards (ISO 27001) and privacy regulations like GDPR
You’re more than your job description
- Security isn’t your only language, you have a hacker attitude, driven by taking things apart and you can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You have the ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, maintaining stable performance and can-do attitude when under pressure or stress
- You build trust and maintain confidence, always keep ethics in mind. You approach your work with honesty & integrity
- You have leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency and achieving goals
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more