Establish and lead Mambu Engineering Academy by:
- Creating the Engineering Academy, defining its scope, ways of working, tooling and identity;
- Owning the education strategy in Mambu Engineering Organization that facilitate growth of engineers, leaders and other related roles;
- Scaling the Academy ahead of our growth plans, from managing stakeholders, contributors and eventually a dedicated team, if needed;
- Equipping Engineering Managers and other people management roles with everything they need to grow the people in their teams.
Create a learning environment based on needs and outcomes by:
- Integrating methods of actively monitoring people skills and competencies;
- Developing education strategies to prevent gaps and enhance people skills as per objectives, deliverables and new demands in front of them;
- Enabling engineering managers and other leaders with all the instruments they need to facilitate skills growth of their people;
- Developing modern training catalogs that people can use in a self-service manner;
- Ensuring our training budget is wisely spent and results are transparently communicated.
Facilitate internal and external trainings and programs by:
- Monitoring and identifying clusters of skills that need to be adopted across all the teams;
- Finding the best ways (internal or external) of addressing skills needs. Work closely with training companies from the market to address our needs;
- Working closely with leadership team to collect their needs and propose trainings;
- Fully coordinating internal and external trainings, ensuring trainers and trainees only need to focus on the content all the tools and logistics are being taken care for them;
- Developing, advocate and coordinate internal learning programs (like Mambu Labs, internal hackathons), where people with similar interests can get together and learn new skills or technologies;
- Growing an internal network for trainers and developing their training skills.
Own and coordinate internships and bootcamps (upgrade programs) by:
- Owning, creating and coordinating internships and bootcamps (upgrade programs) in all our locations;
- Creating and coordinating programs to ramp up skill gaps of engineers (upgrade programs), to prepare them before joining teams;
- Coordinating programs end-to-end, including curriculum definition, time schedules, stakeholder coordination, monitoring, constant improvement of programs etc;
- Ensuring programs are rolled out successfully across all the engineering locations;
- Collecting needs from engineering tribes and schedule programs to satisfy their needs and requirements.