We are hiring.
How you contribute
- Build a Product Area that has a clear mission, principles, goals that are aligned to the tribe direction and everyone from the area is onboard with them
- Ensure on-time delivery of services as per customer needs, by working closely with stakeholders to define area delivery roadmap
- Ensure capabilities owned by the area, match the highest quality and operability standards
- Make sure all teams evolve by adopting modern practices to achieve their goals: pair programming, test-driven development, continuous delivery etc.
- Create a great working environment that enables high autonomy, high alignment and streamlined product engineering process
- Support the area to continuously grow, and create a career path
- Ensure the area is equipped with the right people, skills to autonomously and successfully deliver on the roadmap and capabilities backlogs
What you’re bringing to the table
- Background in engineering, and 8+ years of experience in a leadership role, with impact across multiple teams
- Strong leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency and achieving goals
- Solid hands on background in software engineering and operations that enables a smooth streamlined process for delivering value
- Ability to identify roles for accomplishing needs, defining talent acquisition practices, hiring plans and acting on it
You’re more than your job description
- You can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You love working in a team, understanding people's ambitions, aligning them to organization needs and offering ongoing constant guidance and feedback
- You’re driven by curiosity, act as a coach and look to get the best out of people
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more