We are hiring.
How you contribute
- Be a servant leader for one or multiple Product teams by guiding people in their career path and support growth opportunities for each engineer (training, conferences, learning materials, mentors etc.)
- Define a way of working in the teams that enables high autonomy, high alignment and a streamlined product engineering process
- Be the driver throughout the onboarding of new Mambuvians, in an efficient & scalable manner
- Define recruiting objectives to acquire new skills, or create capacity to satisfy business needs, and competitiveness at team level
- Work closely with Product Manager, Agile Coach and System Owner to enable the teams to deliver
- Ensure that roadmap is successful delivery, on-time and in budget
What you’re bringing to the table
- Strong leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency, direction and goals
- Solid hands on background in software engineering and operations
- Strong people management skills, able to understand people ambitions and align them to organization needs and offer constant guidance and feedback for achieving them
You’re more than your job description
- You love working in a team, understanding people's ambitions, aligning them to organization needs and offering ongoing guidance and feedback
- You can communicate in English as clear as dayYou want to make a difference, hone your skills, and lead because you love it
- You’re driven by curiosity, act as a coach and look to get the best out of people
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more