We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- Consulting developers on the usage of APIs during their development phases to ensure use of best practices, security and scalability of solutions
- Preparing requirements, designs and flow diagrams for custom logic built on top of Mambu or for applications integrated to Mambu
- Representing the capability of the Mambu APIs/Webhooks/Apps as inputs in defining requirements
- Overseeing and conducting functional testing, scenario definition and Q&A with our clients and partners
- Working closely with the delivery team to ensure project execution is on track
- Coordinating with the product team to identify enhancements and changes required to the platform to support projects
What you need to have:
- Excellent ability to translate business requirements into functional technical requirements
- Deep understanding of web services, APIs, webhooks and performance implications of various solutions
- Ability to communicate requirements clearly, to mockup designs and communicate workflows
- Strong understanding of data models (SQL)
- Capacity to formalize requirements in UML sequence and flow diagrams
- Proven ability to document requirements and work with multiple stakeholders for review, approval and sign-off
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with working with Scrum and Kanban teams
It would be great if you also had:
- Basic knowledge with ERP/Accounting (debit/credit) systems
- Several years of experience working on IT projects in a technical capacity
- Experience in banking and finance field or ERP software
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more