We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll build and manage Mambu's presence in region in collaboration with, and under guidance of, the region's Managing Director (MD) and Regional Commercial Director to achieve year on year country target growth
- You’ll develop relationships at each of the target institutions globally through outbound activities and as required face to face meetings with potential buyers/stakeholders
- You’ll build Mambu's presence in advancing opportunities within the targeted institutions (T1 banks)
- You’ll manage a revenue target for the activities described which will be mutually agreed upon between the General Manager and Mambu executive management
What you're bringing to the table
- You'll have 10+ years of professional experience which includes tenure at a Tier 1 Bank in the US
- Proven experience of having built and scaled partnerships within Tier 1 Banks
- Knowledge of digital technologies and the technology stack within retail banking
- Project leadership experience where delivery takes place through a matrix of internal and external stakeholders
You're more than your job description
- You have experience in scaling Enterprise SaaS businesses through partnerships
- You’re a strong self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with other internal & external stakeholders and departments
- You have detail orientation and a strong eye for organization & processes, while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at onceYou have a team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients - even in challenging project phases
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more