We are hiring.
What is expected of you?
- 1. Infrastructure Security Staff is effective in enabling Service Reliability Engineers, System Owners, and Managers to produce and maintain secure systems
- Management of infrastructure security objectives, projects, processes, training programs, and tools
- Drive communities, and run informing campaigns to motivate and evangelize a security first mindset
- 2. Understanding of customer requirements regarding infrastructure security
- Explanation of infrastructure security controls in customer conversations
- Understanding of customer needs regarding infrastructure security and together with engineers identification of solutions to address gaps
- 3. Verifiable and transparent infrastructure security
- Documented infrastructure security standard, and controls
- Presentation of effectiveness of security controls in audits (internal and external)
- Strategy for verification and assurance of infrastructure security is defined and overseen, e.g. by penetration tests, bug bounty program, security benchmarks (e.g. CIS) and automated compliance checks, infrastructure vulnerability scans, etc.
- 4. Infrastructure Security Analysts are productive
- Hiring and people management of Infrastructure Security Analysts
- Impediments for Infrastructure Security Analysts are removed
- On-boarding and mentoring for Infrastructure Security Analysts
- Promotion of an inclusive culture, engineering and security are becoming a homogeneous organism
You need to have?
- Security practitioner: Knowledge of information security principles and their application in SaaS solutions (ie. cloud computing, web applications, networking). Knowledge of secure infrastructure as code, networking, container, operating system, and cloud service provider practices. Experience in conducting information security risk assessments and threat modeling for the infrastructure aspect of distributed, complex systems. Experience working in a research and development environment.
- Lean & Agile Engineering Mindset: Automation comes first. Constantly working on increasing security and adjusting practice and processes to support continuous flow and business delivery.
- Engineer by heart: Solid hands on background in systems engineering
- Learner vs. Knower attitude: Curiosity and desire to find the truth comes first in every interaction. Not afraid to make mistakes and not to be always right. Asks more questions than provides statements.
- Hacker attitude: Driven by taking things apart.
- People Growth Oriented: People management skills, able to understand people's ambitions and align them to organization needs and offer constant guidance and feedback for achieving them.
- Servant Leader: Leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency and achieving goals. Able to connect both external and internal inputs and provide clarity and adjustments in defining the way of working
- Proactive Attitude: Suggests and implements changes based on “connecting the dots” on things that come up repeatedly. Find creative elegant solutions for issues in close collaboration with the teams without introducing security as a blocker.
- Calm under pressure: The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments. Maintains stable performance and can-do attitude when under pressure or stress. Prepares team with “fire drill exercises” to do the right thing when there is “fire”.
- Honesty & integrity: Does not cut corners with regards to ethics. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right. Speak plainly and truthfully.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more