We are hiring.
- Being part of the global Platform and Reliability Engineering team, you will enable secure infrastructure solutions and operations, review infrastructure capabilities from a security perspective, contain infrastructure security incidents, and constantly improve the maturity level of Mambu’s infrastructure security
- Manage the infrastructure security objectives, projects, processes, training programs, and tools
- Drive communities, run informing campaigns to motivate and evangelize a security first mindset
- Understand the customer needs regarding infrastructure security and together with engineers identify solutions to address gaps
- Strategize, define and oversee the verification and assurance of infrastructure security, through penetration tests, bug bounty program, security benchmarks (e.g. CIS) and automated compliance checks, infrastructure vulnerability scans, and so on
- Hire Infrastructure Security Analysts and serve as a leader for the team
What’s in your toolbox
- Experience with leading Security teams that enable infrastructure engineers to provide secure solutions and operating a security operations center (SOC) according to ISO 27001
- Knowledge of secure infrastructure as code, networking, container, operating system practices
- Understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems
- Knowledge of information security principles and their application in SaaS solutions (ie. cloud computing, web applications, networking)
You’re more than your job description
- Security isn’t your only language, you have a hacker attitude, driven by taking things apart and you can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You have the ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, maintaining stable performance and can-do attitude when under pressure or stress
- You build trust and maintain confidence, always keep ethics in mind. You approach your work with honesty & integrity
- Security Evangelist / Ambassador experience
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more