We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu:
- Design and develop product-specific curricula.
- Identify learning needs and create corresponding relevance within courses.Help devise instructional strategy with the corresponding learning context.
- Use best-in-class technology to support the instructional strategy.
- Apply Andragogy, Transformation or other relevant Adult Learning Theory to design efficient, engaging and fun learning experience.
- Contribute to the overall Self-Service and Knowledge Management ecosystem.
- Work closely with Champion, Instructional Design Lead, Technical Writers and Community partners to create holistic Self-Service and Knowledge Management ecosystem.
- Actively engage and provide feedback on Knowledge material.
- Actively elicit feedback from internal and external sources on how to improve content/curriculum.
- Ensure relevance and consistency of Curriculum with Product enhancements and real world use cases.
- Work closely with Product, Customer, Sales as well as peers in Self-Service and Knowledge Management team to get the most up-to-date knowledge about the product.
- Ensure outdated material is decommissioned to avoid confusion.
What's in your tool box:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, related field or similar practical experience.
- 5 years of experience designing, developing and testing e-learning content.
- Experience developing original learning products in HTML5, SCORM, xAPI or other development technology.
- Excellent written English (fluent or native speaker)
Nice to have:
- Experience designing learning programs for Product / Technology companies
- Good understanding of Financial Services domain and vocabulary
- Experience with and fluent in current and emerging adult learning theory and how it is put into practice
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities.
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more