We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll prepare requirements, designs and flow diagrams for custom logic, built on top of Mambu or for applications integrated to Mambu, and represent the capability of the Mambu APIs/Webhooks/Apps as inputs in defining requirements
- You’ll coordinate with the product team to identify enhancements and changes required to the platform to support projects
- You’ll consult developers on the usage of APIs during their development phases to ensure use of best practices, security and scalability of solutions
- You’ll oversee and conduct functional testing, scenario definition and support our clients and partners, and will work closely with the delivery team to ensure project execution is on track
What you're bringing to the table
- You have 5+ years of experience working as an Engineer or Integration Specialist with excellent ability to translate business requirements into functional technical requirements
- You have strong project management skills and familiarity working with Scrum and Kanban teams
- You have a deep understanding of web services, APIs, webhooks and performance implications of various solutions, and strong understanding of data models (SQL)
- You are able to communicate requirements clearly, mockup designs and communicate workflows, and have the capacity to formalize requirements in UML sequence and flow diagrams
You're more than your job description
- You have enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, and time management as well as solving problems and bringing new ideas to the team
- You’re an excellent communicator in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more