We are hiring.
How you contribute:
- Build connectors using MPO efficiently and applying good technical practices;
- Validate that our products are fit for purpose, taking into account functional & non-functional requirements;
- Provide clear and fit for purpose technical documentation;
- Provide technical responses & resolutions to the customer’s queries & defects within the agreed SLAs;
What’s in your toolbox:
- A good understanding of web services, RESTful APIs and JSON/XML;
- Theoretical knowledge of software development good practices and basic software design patterns;
- Analytic and algorithmic thinking.
You’re more than your job description:
- Integration isn’t your only language. You can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You share ideas for improvement in a collaborative team.
- Working visually with low code is essential for a fast-paced implementation of the business logic. Still, low code doesn't mean no code.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more