We are hiring.
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently;
- Analytical and algorithmic thinking;
- Familiar with HTTP(S) protocol;
- Familiar with Web Services (RESTful APIs);
- Basic programming knowledge;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proactive attitude, creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality.
Nice to have:
- Open source hobby coding;
- Familiar with Low Code development platforms;
- Familiar with UML diagrams;
- Involvement in faculty projects.
What’s in it for you?
- The Internship will provide you with unrivalled hands on learning experience working within a product company, in an agile working environment, on live projects;
- You will boost your professional and personal skills and will benefit from continuous mentoring and career advice;
- In the first month you will actively participate to intensive training;
- In the last two months you will be part of the integration team;
- You will gain knowledge in working with a Low Code platform (web services orchestration engine);
- You will be hands-on in developing integrations between multiple Fintech systems.
Compensation and benefits:
- An attractive salary package;
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team and to work in a pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Therapeutic massage;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, digital banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tools for development activities.
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more