We are hiring.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create and implement a global internal communications strategy, ensuring we meet business objectives and engage targeted audiences
- Lead the implementation of a new global communication and collaboration tool, project managing and liaising with key stakeholders to build engagement and regularly publishing new content
- Review existing internal content and transition what is needed to the new collaboration tool, with consultation with content owners
- Delivering internal communication activities through effective messaging, writing & storytelling to ensure business messages are interpreted into effective content that is clear, inspiring and relevant to all Mambuvians
- Partner with key stakeholders/employer brand to create social calendar and support on content creation promoting internal stories, testimonials and activities
- Partner with Marketing to develop consistent brand, and align internal and external communication
- Support key stakeholders to manage communication plan for internal projects
- Provide best practices on communication methods, delivery, channels etc.
- Monitor analytics to ensure communication is efficient and effective
You need to have:
- Experience in internal communications
- Native English speaker
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Organised with the ability to multitask and meet demanding deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible approach – always willing to the extra mile to get the job done
- Proactive, enthusiastic and able to take initiative
- Ability to work independently, but also able play a key role in a busy, agile and lively team
- Tech savvy – experienced in using tech solutions to improve communications
- The ability to build collaborative relationships across Mambu
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more