We are hiring.
How you will contribute
- Own internal technical audit roadmap - lead scheduling, walkthroughs, and testing of key IT systems, applications, and processes against company security controls & requirements and industry recognized frameworks like ISO 27001, SOC 1 and SOC 2 requirements.
- Formulate well-documented, clear, and thorough audit reports with recommended remediation actions. Ensure all findings are recorded.
- Assist internal stakeholders in the prioritization and realization of remediation efforts of audit findings and monitor progress.
- Prepare internal teams for external certification & assurance audits including ISO 27001, SOC 1 and SOC.
- Coordinate audit workshops, evidence gatherings and ensure audit findings are immediately timely.
- Support Mambu Customers to gain trusts in Mambu’s control framework and Assurance Programs by supporting customer due diligence and audit requests.
You are equipped with:
- 3+ years experience working in an IT or information security auditor or analyst/engineer role;
- A strong technical background, preferably technology audit skills, including understanding of product development, SaaS or Cloud environments and platform infrastructure like APIs.
- Ability to document and express system and control deficiencies in a risk-based context
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Analytical, detail oriented and creative problem-solving abilities
- Good organisational skills to manage changing priorities and ensure all tasks get addressed and expectations are met
- Proactive mindset with a drive to find and address root causes e.g. 5 Whys analysis
- Able to work autonomously, both alone and in teams
- Knowledge of industry-standard and best practices NIST CSF, ISO 27001, SOC 2, SOC 1, PCI-DSS, and others.
- The proof of professional certification is a big plus.
- Previously worked in an IT, SaaS or cloud provider as an internal auditor, compliance officer, technical program manager.
- Experience in performing risk assessment workshops, analysed those risks, produced a plan to mitigate them and helped deliver those changes.
- We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
- Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Iasi office location team, you will have access to:
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing: therapeutic massage, sports package, eye glasses budget, standup desk
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass
- Monthly meal tickets
- Ticket gifts for: Easter and Christmas
- In the office: fruits, coffee, tea, sweets and many others;
- Fruits delivered at home monthly and desk acquisition for home office during the pandemicTraining & development personal budget
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more