We are hiring.
How you will support our mission:
- Be part of self managed cross functional agile teams;
- Participate in all development phases: ideation, planning, design, implementation and delivery in an agile fashion.
- Continuously learn technicalities and business related aspects to the digital banking movement.
- Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC;
- Develop the latest business and technical features;
- Use and contribute to code quality standards practices;
- Manage and contribute to development of CI and CD pipelines;
- Develop POCs/MVPs.
What you’re bringing to the table:
- 3+ years experience working in Java (or with other similar programming languages) based projects
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD)
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently.
You’re more than your job description:
- Looking forward to being part of a strong team of engineers that love to help the other engineers from Lending Innovating and come-up with out-of-the-box solutions.
- Loving refactoring at scale with the goal of decoupling lending from the monolith identifying, clearly defining, designing, planning and leading the implementation of architectural improvements
- Some Cloud computing knowledge: e.g AWS
- Database experience: relational/NoSQL
- Experience in web application development
- We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
- Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Vilnius office location team, you will have access to:
- Private health insurance
- In the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits
- Free underground parking
- Training & development personal budget
- 2646 - 5160 EUR Gross/ Month
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more