We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- Reporting to the Partner Programmes & Enablement Director, the Senior Partner Enablement Manager will be instrumental in understanding our existing solutions and sales approaches (both current and upcoming) and providing the regional partner ecosystem with the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to accelerate ramp times, improve overall effectiveness and efficiency, demonstrate our differentiated value to our customers, and improve partner productivity and performance.
- The individual will be on point to initiate, drive, support, and execute regional partner enablement efforts based in region and expand meaningful partner capacity.
- Proactively engage with appropriate partner sales management, partner program and partner operations teams to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute successful enablement plans, content, and programs
- Develop programs that always think about partners and how they can be enabled to be an extension of our Mambu team Identify gaps in knowledge and processes - and work with all levels of leadership (internal and external) to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address those gaps
- Build enablement relationships with strategic partners and create joint partner enablement plans in collaboration with Partner counterpartsEngage regularly with key partners to monitor enablement process, new requirements, and future goals Provide regular updates to partner management on the status of each partner's enablement
- Leverage assets from - and partner with - other Mambu organizations to drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
- Contribute to the building comprehensive knowledge of Partner training programs, Training & Certification offerings, course roadmap, funding programs, Partner programs, and course objective/overview
- Establish steady cadences of learning for partners – and work to eliminate “random acts of enablement”
- Produce metrics reporting – and provide insight and impact of initiatives.
- Take part in the organization and delivery of virtual and on-demand enablement.
- Co-create and maintain a local training calendar Establish fluent channels of feedback, participation & support from both internal and external organizations and stakeholders.
What you’re bringing to the table
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience plus experience working in a software SaaS environment, with an ability to obtain a strong knowledge of our workflow offerings.
- This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, proven experience in stakeholder engagement and management, as well as a proven track record in driving and executing enablement and training programs. Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills and broad execution capabilities will be required. A strong ability to drive, collaborate, and manage a wide range of education and enablement initiatives is a must.
- This person will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others.
- They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently.
- Demonstrated Leadership Experience
- Proven track record of enabling and growing a partner ecosystem Highly responsive to internal customer and external partner stakeholder requests
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude, a natural sense of curiosity and growth mindset An effective time manager, capable of developing and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within a large heavily matrixed organization
- A positive demeanor, with a sense of purpose and the ability to enjoy doing the most impactful work of their career An understanding of what motivates our partner community, our internal stakeholders and our sales organizations
- Experience in a multinational technology company, preferably experience in SaaS industry Develops and drives consensus while implementing innovative process and strategy improvements
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in training and enablement organizations within IT or software with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing advanced training and enablement programs for partners A
- bility to travel 15% to 20% of the time
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more