We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- A (Sr) Partner Manager (PM) is responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with assigned partners. The role is responsible for every facet of the partner experience and relationship with Mambu
- Focus on high value activities that drive sales and profit growth for both the partner & Mambu; Partner sourced pipeline contribution
- Think and act strategically to provide guidance and structure to the Partner, overseeing effective partner enablement with the purpose of increasing the self-sufficiency of the partner
- Supports, motivates and drives partners to accelerate pipeline growth and quality leading to increased Mambu revenue
- Demonstrate credibility, expertise and value to positively influence outcomes. Robust, collaborative planning is necessary at both the macro (territory) and micro (partner) level
- Coordinate activities across multiple internal and external functions and needs to demonstrate good decision making and judgement, being able to orchestrate successful outcomes for both Mambu and the partner
- Responsible for partner lifecycle management including recruitment, onboarding, enablement and business plan execution
- The relationship with Mambu’s direct sales team is critical and together they build sales and evangelize Mambu’s value proposition to partners and customers
- A complete understanding the Mambu Partner Program (MPP) and all promotions and the product portfolio offered by Mambu and its partner marketplace is required
- The PM must be a subject matter expert on these at a high level and be clearly able to articulate the value propositions both upstream and downstream to partners and end users
- When successfully executed, the PM will be seen a highly valued and key business partner by the partner and an aspirational role for employees within Mambu
You need to have:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in partner management and/or business development
- Curiosity and excitement about innovation in Financial Services and Technology
- Experience as successful account/business manager, selling to CIO and decision-makers C-level executives
- Ability to explain the benefits of working with partners to internal teams (sales, delivery, solutions engineering, development)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of Financial Services domain and vocabulary would be a plus
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;
- And of course we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more