We are hiring.
What you will be working on:
- Responsible for building and growing strategic partners to deliver pipeline and sales.
- Owns strategic partner plan includes partner types, business models which are aligned with GTM strategy designed by Regional/Country management .
- Responsible for the development and execution of Territory (Macro) plans that describe how Mambu’s business objectives will be delivered. Components will include portfolio management, coverage model, partner segmentation, capacity planning, partner recruitment, partner prospecting, partner onboarding, marketing strategy, demand generation/pipeline development.
- Responsible for partners’s pipeline and sales target
- Manage C-level relationships with partner executives
- Cultivate and own relationships with primary sales and technical owners for focus partners.
- Responsible for partner enablement in assigned partners leveraging associated roles.
- Responsibility for partner recruitment, onboarding and development.
- Own the development and execution of a partner education / enablement plan in each focus partner covering sales, technology, marketing.
- Responsible for execution of the overall/regionally specific partner growth plan.Collaborate with regional/country sales to build the comprehensive strategy and execution plan.
- Provide visibility to the targeted partner pipeline. Support and participate in Mambu pipeline management processes (based on Mambu’s adopted sales methodology)Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) with strategic partners to review performance against Business Plan and of course correct if necessary
What you need to have:
- Experience with creating differentiated and successful channel account management plans and relationships with partners
- Understand banking business to be able to identify right partners and driving partner engagement and performance
- Proven experience in SaaS solutions sales with, through and to Partners with enterprise application vendors
- Ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision
- Strong experience managing partner relationships, demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate repeated experience of creating strategic territory and partner business plans which have resulted in growth and achievement of revenues and goals
- Proven experience with solution selling methodologies for example CCS, and sales forecasting solutions for exampleSalesforce.com
- Previous exposure to working within a matrix management environment and in a high growth environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under a deadline
- You have ideally worked within an environment of change before and therefore a flexible approach is key
- A willingness to travel regularly within country ; minimal travel will be also required outside of geographic area of responsibility
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- We work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;
- And of course we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more