We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll develop and own global partner marketing programs for key strategic partners
- You’ll develop an understanding of partner requirements and how to best position Mambu in their ecosystem
- You’ll work with the partner, sales and marketing teams to jointly develop and execute demand generation programs that promote Mambu
- You’ll drive awareness and adoption for Mambu and our partner portal via enablement collateral, email nurturing, webinars and other activities
- You’ll develop co-marketing campaigns including online and in-person events, email, social and digital promotion tactics directly with partners
- You’ll collaborate with all teams to ensure uniform processes and messaging
What you're bringing to the table
- You have 5-7 years of partner marketing experience in B2B - preferably in fintech, banking or similar field
- You have the proven ability to create compelling content and campaigns with partners - we want to see examplesYou have experience with event organization
- You have experience with marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo or similar)
- You have strong organizational and execution skills
- You have experience managing multiple stakeholders across teams and wider organization
You're more than your job description
- You’re a creative thinker with the ability to execute in a detailed manner and follow through process
- You can work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more