We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- This role is responsible for all aspects regarding concept, development and maintenance of the Mambu Partner Portal. You will be responsible for developing the best possible product to give a cohesive and complete user experience for Mambu partners.
- The Partner Portal Manager will resolve issues, identify functional and usability enhancements, monitor portal performance and work with various stakeholders across the business to deploy content.
- Define and maintain the overall Mambu Partner Portal strategy and long term objectives for the Portal to complement the Mambu Partner Program
- Monitor Portal performance and provide reporting and analytics on a regular basis in conjunction with Partner and Sales Operations
- Maintain and prioritize the change requirements backlog based on ongoing Portal evaluation and feedback, with the goal of continual service improvement
- Provide the business advice on how best to automate internal processes and policies via the Portal for a seamless partner experience, and then project manage and deploy the agreed enhancementsPartner with vendor(s) and Mambu teams to evaluate, implement and test enhancements and new software as neededIdentify and deploy solutions to resolve functional and technical issues
- Meet financial requirements by submitting information for budgets and monitor ongoing expenses
- Work with other Mambu teams to create and deploy new assets in the Portal to drive increased partner engagement, and maintain accuracy and updates of all assets
- Provide awareness and training support to both internal Mambu teams and partners
- Establish and manage portal requirements by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; design system infrastructure to ensure a friendly user experience
- Work with other Mambu functions for content and technical development, maintaining continuity of styling and branding, designing layout, streamlining navigation, and uploading material to the portal
- Work with the Program Communications and Events Manager to promote awareness and engagement of the Portal Create and maintain all internal functional and technical portal documentation and provide regular training to internal functions
- Stay up to date with industry best practices for portals and functionality
What you’re bringing to the table
- Minimum three years experience working with portals and Partner Relationship Management (PRM) tools.
- Experience with the Impartner PRM is a plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce and an understanding of administrator functions such as workflows
- Experience with website principles, methodologies and tools, including HTML coding and Momentum scripting
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools to support
- Experience managing and facilitating deliverables with vendor(s)Ability to think strategically while still being detail-oriented
- Team collaborator, with excellent people skills and ability to build relationships at all levels, across a diverse group
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive results
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication of complex topics to a diverse audience such as management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a transforming, fast-paced, complex, high-visibility environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, conflict management, and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong information-seeking skills and drive to make things happen
- Strong skills in building positive partner relationships and deliver exceptional service
- A good knowledge of English is a must.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more