We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- Manage payroll for multiple entities across various jurisdictions, including but not limited to EMEA with involvement in overseeing payroll reports in APAC and LATAM. This includes running payroll reports, coordinating and checking payroll with external vendors, validating payroll journals and making sure both salary and tax related payments are done timely and 100% accurately
- Foster strong relationships with external payroll provider
- Responsible for preparing payroll payment instructions and uploading them to various banks
- Responsible for managing payroll for Executives
- Coordinate payroll approvals and funding instructions with Finance teams
- Prepare monthly payroll and tax reconciliations, journals and accrual reports
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company policies for all jurisdictions in scope
- Manage payroll and tax audits, both internal and external
- Collaborating with pension providers, health and insurance service providers
- Implement new country payrolls when applicable
What you’re bringing to the table
- 7-10 years experience in payroll operations an organization with over 1000 FTEs
- Hands-on mentality with ability to operate as individual contributor (operations) and scale a team over time (tactical)
- Significant experience managing international payroll across multiple business entities and across a hybrid in-house / EOR environment and setting up payroll in new jurisdictions
- Ability to rapidly understand payroll related tax impacts in all jurisdictions where Mambu operates and implement compliance controls
- Process oriented mindset: ability to design, implement, document and continuously improve a controlled business processes around run-rate payroll, employee bonus and commission payments and vacation accruals
- Structured, proactive communication with third-party global payroll providers and tax advisors, and internal Accounting, Tax, FP&A, HR and LOB stakeholders
- Strong contract management skills deployed across various aspects of payroll ecosystem including benefit providers in various jurisdictions, EoRs, tax advisors, HR software vendors
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Papaya, BambooHR and Workday
You’re more than your job description
- You love working in a team and you can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and lead, because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more