We are hiring.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring our new Mambuvians have a great onboarding experience by having the right tools, experiences and relationships in place
- Partnering with key stakeholders (e.g. managers, IT, People Team etc.) to ensure our onboarding experience is efficient and streamline
- Organising and coordinating ongoing new joiner bootcamps to join within their first month
- Coordinating bootcampers, facilitators and speaker logistics, as well as organising resources to ensure all stakeholders have visibility and alignment
- Manage Trello Board design and coordination for new joiners and people team - outlines Week 1 and beyond of new Mambuvian onboarding experience ensuring completion
- Continuously evolve onboarding experience based on feedback and ensuring content is up to date and relevant
You will need to have:
- 1-2 years experience in the People Team or working environment to know what an employee experience may look like
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Project management experience
- Able to communicate in a clear and simple way, both spoken and written
- Tech savvy - ability to use technology to enhance experiences
- Flexible and open minded, always looking for new ways to evolve
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more